Mont-roig Miami Turisme is aware of the increasing importance of new technologies and the need for anyone to access and interact with a large part of websites’ content, and is therefore committed to ensuring accessibility to the web for people with disabilities.
In this regard, we are following the recommendations issued by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), an initiative proposed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), which aims to promote and establish guidelines to guide the design of web sites towards an accessible model.
As a result, Mont-roig Miami Turisme has established a series of criteria to make the website as accessible as possible and continues developing others to overcome all current accessibility guidelines and those that will be applied in future:
– Style sheets to control the layout and presentation
– Heading elements to convey the logical structure of the page
– Expandable font size
– Alternative texts to images
– Adaptation for different browsers
– Metadata to add semantic information