The hermitage of El Peiró was built in 1752 and has a simple, pleasing architecture. It has suffered various thefts and profanations over its long history and it was not until 1959 that the chapel was restored and the new statue of La Mare de Déu del Roser was blessed.

Visitors who walk to the chapel enjoy a short, pleasant stroll through the typical countryside of this area. The hermitage has a recreational and picnic area in the shade of the Peiró pine grove.